Supersports street tyre, at home and on the race track.
- Multigrip technology- Homogenous grip grading with a single compound thanks to temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process. Soft and grippy at the edges transitions steplessly to a harder wearing centre for greater mileage.
- 0° steel-belted construction, front and rear, guarantees excellent stability at high speeds and minimal kickback.
- Excellent grip in the dry, and also the wet. Very short warm-up phase thanks to the "Black Chilli" compound.
- Good control when braking for corners.
- Well defined and wide breakaway characteristics at maximum lean angle.
- Extravagant New-Edge design for the tread pattern, perfect for modern sports bikes.
Simon Bowen, TWO Magazine: "These tyres are going to suprise everyone and maybe even put a few noses out of joint. More realistically, I doubt if you could fault them for road use in any conditions"
Have a look at the Competition comparison information, just click on the PDF file below.