CRC Battery Terminal Protector is designed to protect battery terminals from corrosion, the leading cause of battery failure, and to maintain the battery's peak performance level.
CRC Battery Protector provides a dry, lead-free protective coating that keeps moisture, salts and road grime from corroding metal contacts. It maximises performance, provides long lasting protection, extends battery life and assures easier starting.
Features & Benefits
- Maintains peak performance level of batteries
- Provides long lasting protection to extend battery life
- Assures easier starting
- Soft, flexible film that completely encapsulates exposed surfaces. Will not become brittle, crack or peel. Withstands excessive wear caused by vibration of moving vehicles
- Dry film - Clings tenaciously to metal, resisting water wash-off and repelling moisture
- Fast drying. Reduces maintenance time. Permits quick assembly of battery connections
- Yellow colour. Provides easy visual inspection of application
- Easy to apply aerosol
- Recommended for use on battery posts, terminals, hold-downs and casings used in vehicles, boats and machinery
- Uninterrupted power supplies (UPS)
- Computer systems and mainframes
- Security and emergency back-up systems