Anti Rust Lubrication
When it comes to rust prevention products, CRC Long Life Anti Rust is the complete package. Providing superior lubrication and long-term rust prevention to all metals subjected to rust and salt corrosion. It is an excellent rust inhibitor and lubricant for extending the life of metal to metal sliding/rotating surfaces. CRC Long Life Anti Rust penetrates and coats the metal surfaces, displacing moisture and providing rust protection, preventing future moisture contamination.
CRC Long Life is a clear, free running fluid that is safe to use in most situations, is easy to apply and remove if required.
CRC Long Life is recommended as a final film that is used for precision machine surfaces, and is a protective, anti-seize coating for assemblies in storage or in shipment. CRC Long Life is also used as a start-up lubricant for stored machinery.
Features & Benefits
- Protect tools, machinery and general equipment over long periods of downtime
- Preserves engine blocks, pistons and components from atmospheric rusting
- Ideal for seasonal "mothballing" marine engines and corrosion free storage
- Contains no CFC’s, chlorinated solvents or silicone
- Safe to use in most situations
- Safe to use on most surfaces including rubber, fabric, plastics and paints.
- Easy to apply aerosol – for controlled anti corrosion spray application
- Withstands 350 hours salt spray test
- Protects steel parts indoors for up to 2yrs
- Does not require cleaning off prior to use of equipment
- Temperature Range -20°C to +150°C
- Penetrates to displace moisture – Prevents future moisture contamination
- Non-conductive rust inhibitors
- Easily removed with CRC Lectra Clean or CRC Brakleen degreasers, if required.
- MPI Approved C12
- Automotive / Reconditioning workshops – To preserve engine blocks, pistons and components from atmospheric rusting
- Marine – Ideal for seasonal "mothballing" marine engines and corrosion free storage
- Saw Mills / Machine Workshops – To protect valuable cutting tools, dies and equipment. Protect machined work bench tops and all precision ground surfaces
- Cavity protection for automotive body parts
- Cables, chains & pulleys
- Elevator mechanisms
- Offshore drilling equipment