"Ships with clear visor"
SPEEDVIEW™: The retractable sunvisor (approved UV400 and anti-fog coating EverClear ™) protects the eyes from glare without changing Face Shield.
KwikWick 2® Liner: Moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
Pinlock® 100% Maxvision: Stops condensation and fogging from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases. (Pinlock® insert included.)
Airfit Concept: Airfit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction. Only by SCORPION EXO!
NEW ELLIP-TEC® FACESHIELD SYSTEM: ELLIP-TEC® face shield mechanism was developed for the racing EXO-2000. The closure is on an eccentric cam and using springs the shield is mechanically pulled onto the gasket during the final closing motion. Fully sealed and quieter, ELLIP-TEC is also stronger to keep the shield in place in the event of a fall. Face shield swaps can be done tool-less within 10 seconds. Wind tunnel designed to minimize wind noise at high speed.
- Advanced Polycarbonate composite engineered shell in 3 sizes. EPS liner extends to the chinbar for maximum safety
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.