**Helmets ship with a clear visor only
The dynamic Scorpion EXO-920 modular helmet benefits form a completely redesigned shell, providing a more aerodynamic profile and greater stability. Packed with all of the features required by the modern discerning rider, the EXO-920 comes equipped with a SpeedView drop-down sun visor, KwikWick II liner and aero-tuned ventilation.
OPTIONAL PINLOCK® MAXVISION: Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
KwikWick 2® Liner: Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
Speedview™: The retractable sunvisor (approved UV400 and anti-fog coating EverClear ™) is protecting immediately the eyes by offering higher protection without changing Face Shield.
- Shell in thermoplastic resin: silent and aerodynamic conception for a comfort tested in air tunnel.
- Chinbar reinforced with EPS for a top front protection.
- System of ventilation: 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- Nose guard: improves the performances of the anti-fog coating of the shield.
- Chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment in the time.
- ECE 22-05 Approval