Click the Link to See it on our Store Maxxcross MX-SM
The Maxxcross MX-SM is an exclusive sand/mud paddle-style tyre that combines a mud-repelling, silica-based rubber compound with a computer-enhanced tread design. Paired with a Maxxcross MX-ST soft-intermediate front tyre.
- Advanced tread and race orientated compound extensively developed in the MXGP World Championship.
- Further developed for New Zealand conditions by professional riders.
- Prominent half-shoulder knobs for grip during sharp corners.
- Open tread pattern provides excellent self-cleaning tyre characteristics.
MAXXCROSS MX-SM TYRE
|PART #:||TYRE SIZE:||LOAD/SPEED RATING:||TREAD DEPTH (mm)||OPTIMUM PSI|
TODD’S SET-UP GUIDE
This tyre works best at 13psi. The tyre maintains its shape and tall knob height, which allows the paddle to bite into sand.
1. Unique dashed bar design improves self-cleaning performance.
2. Straight side blocks for better stability and covers the lateral forces.
3. Modern ‘Quantum-Steps Block’ provide excellent traction and acceleration.
4. Proven 32 pitches provide more traction in sand & mud terrain.
MAXXCROSS MX-SM TYRE: RACER REVIEWS
Rob Hooper Racing, August 2020:
“Hawkstone MX National was the team’s first race using the new MaxxCross MX-SM tyre. Taylor achieved his first Pro Podium; that was no coincidence. The tyre performed extremely well.”
Alberto Forato, Maddii Racing, MX2 Championship 2020:
“When we get to a sand track, I really notice how the MX-SM has been designed for sandy terrain, and I can trust both tyres to deliver the results they were designed for.” (20
Credit Info From https://www.maxxismoto.com.au/product/maxxcross-mx-sm/