At Kaitaia Motorcycles our factory trained service technicians will make sure your Harley, road bike, dirt bike, ATV or side x side and outboard is kept in optimum condition at all times.
Our workshop is equipped with all the latest diagnostic tools and facilities. Log book servicing, repairs, tyre changing, crash repairs, warrant of fitness checks, insurance claims and ATV servicing: we get the job done right the first time to a precise standard. We also specialize in cylinder honing and re-boring.
Phone us on 09 408 1950 to discuss your requirements, or use the form below to make a booking or get a free estimate!
Kaitaia Motorcycles: Your partner in Motorcycles in NZ
Riding motorcycles in NZ is becoming more popular by the day. Whether you are looking for a quick and easy city commute to work and back that saves you time – and a heap of gas money – or a weekend warrior choosing to enjoy the country sites when heading off-road for some fun in the mud, having a motorcycle in NZ makes sense.
Whether you are looking for a road bike, a cruiser, an adventure bike, an off-roader, or an ATV or scooter, Kaitaia Motorcycles is the place to be. We stock many on- and off-road Suzuki and Yamaha motorcycles and accessories and parts for most motorcycle brands and models. We are prominent motorcycle dealers in Northland, with more than 45 years of industry experience and a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
Benefits of Motorcycles in NZ
Motorcycles are very popular in NZ, and with good reason. It is as if our roads were made for them. There is nothing quite like taking the scenic route on your motorcycle, feeling the wind tug at you as you drive down the highway or along some small country road, exploring the natural beauty of the country. Whether you are looking for new or quality used motorcycles in NZ, we are the people to call.
- Likely one of the most significant benefits of new or used motorcycles in NZ is cost. You can get mobile at a fraction of the cost of a car. It is also much cheaper to maintain and will not break the bank when it comes time to fill up. A motorcycle will often use the same amount of gas in a week that a car uses in a day or two.
- Traffic is less of a problem. If you are stuck behind a slow-moving truck on a busy road in a car, you may as well call the boss now and tell him you’re going to be late. On a motorcycle, this is much less of a problem.
- Finding parking in the city is becoming harder and harder. Even in towns surrounding the city, the number of cars on the road has increased exponentially over the past decade. Finding parking for a motorcycle is much more convenient.
What Sets Kaitaia Motorcycles Apart Regarding Motorcycle Dealers in Northland
We have cultivated a reputation for old-fashioned good customer service unmatched within the industry during our nearly 50 years selling parts and accessories and new and used motorcycles in NZ.
- We sell the most comprehensive ranges of Yamaha and Suzuki motorcycles. We sell on- and off-road models, touring bikes, adventure bikes, ATV’s, scooters and much more. We also stock a wide array of parts and accessories for most motorcycle makes and models.
- Our team of sales and service consultants are highly experienced and knowledgeable on all our product ranges. Whether you need advice on your next bike, what parts you need, or any motorcycle accessories, we will help with practical advice to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible.
- We offer a range of finance options designed to suit your pocket. Our modern repair shop is staffed by highly skilled and qualified technicians that will carry out any electrical repairs or rebores and other machine work. We also issue Warrants of Fitness on all motorcycles.
About Kaitaia Motorcycles
We are prominent motorcycle dealers in Northland, dealing with new and used Yamaha and Suzuki motorcycles, as well as parts and accessories for most motorcycle makes.
Contact us today for more information.