Suzuki DR200 Farm Trojan
A firm favourite on New Zealand farms
Boasting a strong off-road heritage, the DR200SE is a well-known farm bike, which was developed and tested here in New Zealand to meet our demanding conditions.
An all-purpose utility motorcycle, the DR200SE is built tough with many special features that make it ideal for the rigorous conditions of modern day farming, including a powerful headlight, clutch and brake lever protectors, extended guards, dual side stands and big carry racks. It’s toughness and penchant for good old-fashioned hard work has made it a firm favourite on New Zealand farms.
* Specification and accessories shown may differ from the actual model available in NZ. Please check with your Suzuki dealer for details. Price excludes GST
|4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
|Engine Displacement (CC)
|Bore x Stroke
|66.0 mm x 58.2 mm
|Carburettor MIKUNI BST31SS, single
|Electric and kick
|Overall Length (mm)
|Overall Width (mm)
|Overall Height (mm)
|Ground Clearance (mm)
|Seat Height (mm)
|Curb Mass (kg)
|Suspension - Front
|Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
|Suspension - Rear
|Link type, coil spring, oil damped
|Brakes - Front
|Brakes - Rear
|Tyre - Front
|70/100-21 44M tube type
|Tyre - Rear
|90/100-18 54M tube type
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine's aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and wide 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 810mm seat height and compact chassis design/
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine's superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuelling.
Useful clutch lock means you can leave the bike in gear when stopping for a short time – eg opening a gate.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protect rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Large flat rear carrier mounted over the rear fender
- Bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.